a New York Corporation
Information We Collect
When you interact with us through the Services, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you, as further described below. Note that the information we collect from you may be shared amongst our various social media accounts, including: Google, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Medium and LinkedIn, as well as our telephone customer services.
- Aggregated Personal Data: In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Services, Bunchful, working with third parties engaged by Bunchful, often conducts research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the Personal Data and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and Bunchful may share this aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. Bunchful may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- Browsing and Social Media Data: When you interact with Bunchful through the Services, we receive and store certain information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies. Bunchful may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by Bunchful affiliates, agents or service providers. The Services may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Website, the number of visitors to each page of our Website, and the domain names of our visitors’ Internet service providers. In operating the Services, we may use a technology called “cookies.” A cookie is a piece of information that the computer that hosts our Services gives to your browser when you access the Services. Our cookies help provide additional functionality to the Services and help us analyze Services usage more accurately. For instance, our Services may set a cookie on your browser that allows you to access the Services without needing to remember and then enter a password more than once during a visit to the Services. On most web browsers, you will find a “help” section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how to receive notification when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn cookies off. We recommend that you leave cookies turned on because they allow you to take advantage of some of the Service features.
- California Do Not Track Disclosure. Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed above (e.g., by disabling cookies), but such disabling will impair use of this Website and our Services.
- Location Information: Our Service may collect and use your location information (for example, by using the GPS on your mobile device, provided you have opted-in to allowing collection of such information) to provide certain functionality of our Service. We may also use your location information in an aggregate way, as described above in the “Aggregated Personal Data” section.
Our Use of Your Personal Data and Other Information
Our Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other Information
Bunchful is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
Merchants: We may disclose your Personal Data to Merchants for the purposes of fulfilling your orders and other requests, tailoring our site to help you and sending appropriate marketing communications. Merchants: We may disclose your Personal Data to Merchants for the purposes of fulfilling your orders and other requests, tailoring our site to help you and sending appropriate marketing communications.
- Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
- Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: Bunchful, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ another entity to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
- Legal Requirements: Bunchful may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by Law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, subpoena or other legal process, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Bunchful, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
You can visit the Website without providing any Personal Data. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data, you may not be able to use certain Services.
California residents who have provided Personal Information to Bunchful may obtain information regarding Bunchful’s disclosures, if any, of Personal Information to third parties for third-party direct marketing purposes. Requests must be submitted to the following address: 230 Park Ave, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10169. Within 30 days of receiving such a request, Bunchful will provide a California Privacy Disclosure, which will include a list of certain categories of Personal Information disclosed during the preceding calendar year to third parties for their direct marketing purposes, along with the names and addresses of the third parties. This request may be made no more than two times per calendar year. We reserve our right not to respond to requests if they are not submitted to the address specified in this paragraph.
Links to Other Web Websites
Integrating Social Networking Services
You may also have the option of posting your Services activities to Social Networking Services when you access content through the Services (for example, you may post to Facebook that you performed an activity on the Service); you acknowledge that if you choose to use this feature, your friends, followers and subscribers on any Social Networking Services you have enabled will be able to view such activity.
Bunchful takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, email sent to or from the Services may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to Bunchful via the Internet.
Payment information: If you make purchases or subscribe to services through or for our Website, we might collect your credit card information to process the payment. If you are paying for a product or service by credit card directly on our Website, we collect that information, but it does not remain on our servers; it is handled directly by our payment service provider Stripe. For each purchase made, we may also store country code, currency, and the type of device in which the purchase was made.
Other Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of the Services is subject to the Terms of Service at www.bunchful.com
Access to Information; Contacting Bunchful
To keep your Personal Data accurate, current, and complete, please contact us as specified below. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct Personal Data in our possession that you have previously submitted via the Services.
You may contact us as follows: email@example.com